ALL TENNESSEE 2022
November 12-13, 2022
Location: TBA (but definitely in-person)
ALL TENNESSEE 2021
Saturday, November 13, 2021
10am-12noon ET / 9-11am CT
an ONLINE gathering of all youth (6th-12th grade) of the Southeastern Synod,
especially those from Tennessee
We will explore what it means to SHARE OUR GOSPEL STORY together by gathering online and learning how God is active in our lives, even when we don't realize it!
And this is what sets our SOUL ON FIRE!
We'd like to introduce you to your newly elected representatives for the 2020-2022 Synod Council. Please welcome them warmly and thank them for their service to our Synod.
- Young Adult, Ms. Imani Robinson, Atonement, Atlanta, GA
- Ms. Phyllis Solgere, Conference 4, Christ, Oakwood, GA, completing the term of Amanda Spangler
- Rev. Susan Thisell, Conference 6, Messiah, Knoxville, TN
- Rev. Eric Murray, Conference 7, Shades Valley, Birmingham, AL
- Elected to a second term, Conference 9, Rev. Cuttino Alexander, Christus Victor, Ocean Springs, MS
- Elected to a second term, At Large Member, Ms. Roxann Thompson, Redeemer, Atlanta, GA
- At Large Member, Dr. Roland Bernard Welmaker, Atonement, Atlanta, GA
These new members will serve alongside:
- Bishop Kevin Strickland
- Vice President Imran Siddiqi, St. John’s, Atlanta*
- Treasurer Steve Gehret, Reformation, Greenville, TN*
- Secretary Rev. Randy Jones, First United, Kennesaw, GA*
- Conference 1, Rev. Terrie Landers
- Conference 2, Mr. David Haigler, Mt. Zion–St. Luke, Oglethorpe, GA*
- Conference 3, Rev. Beverly Brown Shaw, Atonement, Atlanta, GA*
- At Large Member, Rev. Mica Koli, Resurrection Mission, Tucker, GA
- At Large Member, Ms. Elaine Schwartz, Amazing Grace, Lawrenceville, GA*
- Youth Representative, Mr. Noah Ohsiek, St. Paul, Maryville, TN
- Conference 5, to complete the term of Ms. Deborah Baumgartner, and Conference 8 representatives will be elected soon
Per our Synod Constitution, the Synod Council shall be the board of directors of this synod and shall serve as its interim legislative authority between meetings of the Synod Assembly. Terms are two years in length and Council members may be re-elected once. The Synod Council meets a minimum of three times/year, typically in September, January, and immediately before the Synod Assembly.
indicates a member of the Executive Committee