2022 ALL TENNESSEE LUTHERAN YOUTH GATHERING
Theme - TBA
St. Timothy LC
650 East Main Street
November 12-13, 2022
For youth in 6th - 12th grade
Cost: $40 per person
(While "Tennessee" is in the title of this event, we welcome ALL youth in 6th - 12th grade!)
Registration will be through our GROUP registration form. Once you've complete you're registration, you can click on your confirmation link to update your information.
Payment is accepted online or by check.
If paying by CHECK, please mail to ELCA Southeastern Synod, Attn: All TN 2022, PO Box 400, Decatur, GA 30031
We'd like to introduce you to your newly elected representatives for the 2020-2022 Synod Council. Please welcome them warmly and thank them for their service to our Synod.
- Young Adult, Ms. Imani Robinson, Atonement, Atlanta, GA
- Ms. Phyllis Solgere, Conference 4, Christ, Oakwood, GA, completing the term of Amanda Spangler
- Rev. Susan Thisell, Conference 6, Messiah, Knoxville, TN
- Rev. Eric Murray, Conference 7, Shades Valley, Birmingham, AL
- Elected to a second term, Conference 9, Rev. Cuttino Alexander, Christus Victor, Ocean Springs, MS
- Elected to a second term, At Large Member, Ms. Roxann Thompson, Redeemer, Atlanta, GA
- At Large Member, Dr. Roland Bernard Welmaker, Atonement, Atlanta, GA
These new members will serve alongside:
- Bishop Kevin Strickland
- Vice President Imran Siddiqi, St. John’s, Atlanta*
- Treasurer Steve Gehret, Reformation, Greenville, TN*
- Secretary Rev. Randy Jones, First United, Kennesaw, GA*
- Conference 1, Rev. Terrie Landers
- Conference 2, Mr. David Haigler, Mt. Zion–St. Luke, Oglethorpe, GA*
- Conference 3, Rev. Beverly Brown Shaw, Atonement, Atlanta, GA*
- At Large Member, Rev. Mica Koli, Resurrection Mission, Tucker, GA
- At Large Member, Ms. Elaine Schwartz, Amazing Grace, Lawrenceville, GA*
- Youth Representative, Mr. Noah Ohsiek, St. Paul, Maryville, TN
- Conference 5, to complete the term of Ms. Deborah Baumgartner, and Conference 8 representatives will be elected soon
Per our Synod Constitution, the Synod Council shall be the board of directors of this synod and shall serve as its interim legislative authority between meetings of the Synod Assembly. Terms are two years in length and Council members may be re-elected once. The Synod Council meets a minimum of three times/year, typically in September, January, and immediately before the Synod Assembly.
indicates a member of the Executive Committee