ALL TENNESSEE 2022
November 12-13, 2022
Location: TBA (but definitely in-person)
ALL TENNESSEE 2021
Saturday, November 13, 2021
10am-12noon ET / 9-11am CT
an ONLINE gathering of all youth (6th-12th grade) of the Southeastern Synod,
especially those from Tennessee
We will explore what it means to SHARE OUR GOSPEL STORY together by gathering online and learning how God is active in our lives, even when we don't realize it!
And this is what sets our SOUL ON FIRE!
With so many local establishments closing in our synod, many are experiencing food insecurity. As such, the synod staff is compiling a list of food resources for you to share with your parishioners. If we are missing any, please contact Pr. Michael Jannett by clicking here
Please go to this form to fill out your information about your church's closing
and to list how / when / where food is available in your area. We will be updating the food resource list below with your responses to food availability.
- Birmingham (Greater Birmingham Ministries, https://gbm.org/serving-people/food-distribution/) - Food distributions on Fridays.
- Birmingham (Shepherd of the Hills LC, https://www.sothl.org) - Community Food Sharing Station out back of church now available
- Pelham (Oak Mountain Ministries, https://oakmtnmissions.com) - Oak Mountain Mission is open: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 AM – 1 PM; food and limited financial assistance will be available to qualified, referred clients
- Trussville (The TEAM - Trussville Ecumenical Assistive Ministries, Facebook page) - Food distribution available Monday and Friday 12 noon to 2 pm.
- Atlanta (Atlanta Community Food Bank, https://acfb.org/covid-19-help-map) - Use this map to find local food banks and sources of assistance. The Atlanta Community Food Bank is connected with over 600 agencies! This is a very useful resource.
- Atlanta (Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, https://www.redeemer.org) - Yes. Food Ministry will remain open with To Go boxes. Taking requests for help as well as offers of assistance
- Buford (North Gwinnett Co-op, https://northgwinnettcoop.org) - Hours for food services: Monday 6pm-8pm, Wed, Thurs & Friday 10am-1pm & Saturday Noon-2pm. Qualifications for services are a Photo ID for head of household/parent and a current utility bill (name on bill must match the ID).Thrift store is closed to focus on food & financial help.
- Canton / Marietta / Smyrna (MUST Ministries, https://www.mustministries.org/must-food-rapid-response) - Open to individuals and their families. You will receive a Family Food Box containing groceries for one month. You can get food once a month; Pick-up Date: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Decatur (Faith an Grace LC, https://www.facebook.com/faithandgracelc) - We have a small food pantry on site, Andrew's Angels In Mission. We can deliver some canned goods to certain areas. Please call the church office (404) 284-0271.
- Oakwood (Christ LC, https://clcga.org) - Putting together food teams and working with South Hall Community Food Pantry (http://www.shcfp.org/), Mondays from 4pm to 6pm; Thursdays from 10am to 12pm; Saturdays from 10am to 12pm.
- Roswell (North Fulton Community Charities, https://nfcchelp.org/food-bank/) - Due to COVID-19, the Food Pantry is available by appointment only. You can fill out the Food Pantry Order Form online and you will get an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Stone Mountain (Rock of Ages LC, https://www.rockofageschurch.org) - Noonday meals provided Sunday - Friday
- Here is a list compiled by an Atlanta-based news source, which includes several Atlanta-area schools that are giving free lunches. Click here for details.
- Blountville (Immanuel LC, FB page here) - Congregation has money through a Morton grant and provide food for the elementary students across the street. Provides food for The Children's Advocacy Center and for the ICU's in Bristol and Kingsport.
- Chattanooga (Ascension LC, http://thisisthefeast.org/) - We are keeping the Little Free Pantry on our property stocked as best we can.
- Greeneville (Reformation LC, http://reformationlutheranchurch.org) - Congregation supports the local food bank and have food bags available the church.
- Johnson City (Our Savior LC, http://oslc2.cc) - Congregation has a parish nurse who lets congregation know when food is needed for congregants. Supports local food bank.
- Memphis (St. Luke LC, http://www.stlukememphis.org/) - weekly assistance with a local food pantry
- Mt. Juliet (Mt. Juliet Help Center, http://www.mtjuliethelpcenter.org/) - We are continuing to take grocery orders and emergency utility assistance requests via phone and email for the near future. We will return your call or email as soon as possible. Messages can be left at 615-754-4357 or email@example.com. Please include: Name, Whether you are a current or new client, A phone number at which we can leave a message if you're not able to pick up (if phone call), The reason for your call