2022 ALL TENNESSEE LUTHERAN YOUTH GATHERING
Theme - "What is AGAPE?" (What is Love?)
St. Timothy LC
650 East Main Street
November 12-13, 2022
For youth in 6th - 12th grade
Cost: $40 per person
(While "Tennessee" is in the title of this event, we welcome ALL youth in 6th - 12th grade!)
Registration will be through our GROUP registration form. Once you've complete you're registration, you can click on your confirmation link to update your information.
Payment is accepted online or by check.
If paying by CHECK, please mail to ELCA Southeastern Synod, Attn: All TN 2022, PO Box 400, Decatur, GA 30031
Salvation Army Cold Weather Program
Atlanta Mission Cold Weather Beds
- Free and open to men, women and families experiencing homelessness.
- Temperatures must be predicted to drop below 40 degrees from 9 p.m. and 4 a.m.
- Sober participants can present for intake at 8:45 p.m.
- Participants are asked to leave by 5 a.m. and are provided with lunch and list of community resources.
- 20 men, 8 women and 2 families will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- All participants will be provided with a mat and a blanket and required to sleep head to toe.
- No participant with a history of violence can return.
- All participants are searched for weapons and contraband.
- COVID-19 protocols are strictly enforced (temperature check, face mask, hand sanitation).
- Participants must provide proof of a “negative” TB and COVID-19 screening within seven days of their initial entry.
- A referral to the Fulton County TB Clinic and/or Mercy Care will be given upon request.
- Dates vary depending upon temperatures; between 11/13/2021 and 3/31/2022.
Gateway Center Warming Center
- 20 beds available for men at The Shepherd’s Inn when temperatures are below 35 degrees.
- Women and women with children will be taken at Restoration House starting 11/29/2021.
- Open to individuals experiencing homelessness at 40 degrees and lower on weekends.
- 35 single men; 5 single women; 2 families consisting of 3 individuals in each family.
- Agencies looking for an update on availability can call 404-215-6600.